Asked to be a special guest on Crime Stories with Nancy Grace – I said YES YES YES!
A Texas police chief is on the wrong side of the law after he allegedly faked annulment papers to keep his “girlfriend” from finding out he was still married. Texas Rangers arrested Jason Collier, who is of tampering with a government document.
Cecily Steinmetz, of El Paso, took to Facebook to air out Collier’s alleged dirty laundry after finding out he was indeed still married to his second wife. When she hit social media with her claims, at least six other women came forward with relationship tales with the now-ousted police chief.
Joining Crime Stories with Nancy Grace:
- Darryl Cohen – Former Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County, Georgia, Defense Attorney
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Marriage and Family Therapist www.drbethanymarshall.com, New Netflix show: ‘Bling Empire’
- Chris Byers – former Police Chief Johns Creek Georgia, 25 years as Police Officer, now Private Investigator and Polygraph Examiner, www.chrisbyersinvestigationsandpolygraph.com
- Debby Montgomery Johnson, U.S. Air Force Veteran, Former Intelligence Officer at the Pentagon, Author, “The Woman Behind the Smile”,
- Levi Page – Crime Online Investigative Reporter, Host, “Crime and Scandal” True Crime Podcast, YouTube.com/LeviPageTV
“Totally going to be a LIFETIME movie…” Nancy included my story of relationship fraud at 21:52 in addition to other insights. Scammers isolate you from friends and family and this Texas Police Chief certainly wanted to keep his “ladies apart” but social media BLEW THAT APART!
Ladies…victims…DO NOT APOLOGIZE if you out a scammer/scum/cheater…Stand Up & Speak Up with confidence!